The Orzly Essential Pack is decent for the price. For the small amount of £34.99, you get a ton of items. On paper, that sounds good doesn't it? But you'd be wrong about that. Actually, some of the items in here are okay and some are just not good at all.
1. The Orzly Grip Case (5/5): I have to give the Orzly Grip Case the full 5 stars because it is excellent. It feels great, it's durable, it's shock absorbent, and it's ergonomic. The grip case just feels comfortable. Inside the grip case are 2 hidden slots for 2 Switch game cartridges, it's pretty handy. And it even has it's own built-in kickstand, which works great and has to be one of the best things about this case. I highly recommend this grip case.
2. The Orzly Carry Case (1/5): Absolute terrible case. This case is not designed properly, I wish I could upload pictures to show you what I mean (and I don't understand why people aren't pointing this out). The carry case will fit your Switch Lite with the Grip Case installed. The problem with this case is the middle flap where you would store your game cartridges. It is too WIDE. So when you close the carry case, it pushes the joysticks away which CANNOT be good for your console. And overall, it just feels cheap, nothing quality about it at all. I DO NOT recommend this case to anyone for their Switch Lite.
3. Accessories (2/5): 2 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors, the best thing in this kit next to the grip case. Ballpen/Stylus, decent, it is what it is, nothing special. Earbuds is nothing special either, it's pretty mediocre in terms of build and sound quality but at least it's got a built in mic. Game cartridge case, seems like it would be a little dangerous to keep your games in there because of how you have to put the cartridge in and how you take it out. USB-C cable, great cable, love the color, gets the job done. Thumb Grips are terrible, they don't stay on at all, especially the big ones (and I was looking forward to using the big ones too). I don't recommend these thumb grips at all.
4. Shipping service (1/5): I ordered this Essentials Pack early October 2020 and I received it on the later half of January 2021. Terrible, TERRIBLE shipping time. Sure, the shipping is fee, but waiting 3 months for your package to arrive? Not worth it. I would have rather paid shipping fee for couriers like DHL, UPS, or FedEx.
5. Orzly Customer Support (3/5): Orzly customer support is not great but not bad. It is just dull. They don't respond to concerns on time and when they do, they forget or don't follow up with you at all. At the very least, they promised me a refund if my package did not arrive by the 31st of January 2021. Unfortunately, it arrived a week before the agreed on date. Honestly, I think I would have gone with the refund instead. I was so excited for this essentials pack and I'm so disappointed with what I received.